In keeping with thirteen biennial conferences over the past 26 years, the Fourteenth Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship continues to be an established forum for researchers, educators and practitioners to share their ideas and research results with other researchers and thinkers in the field, exchange feedback and hone their own research pursuits. Whereas researchers are invited to contribute papers and reports that bear upon and enfold the field of entrepreneurship theory and practice, some indicative themes of the conference. The authors should adhere to the following guidelines and deadlines:
- An Extended Abstract (about 2000 words) should be submitted through the conference website (https://easychair.org) by September 30, 2020.
- An electronic version (MS Word) of the full paper should be submitted by November 27, 2020.
Full papers (less than 4000 words, typed double space) must adhere to formatting and referencing guidelines of academic/professional journals.
- Acceptance decisions on extended abstracts will be made by October 16, 2020
- Acceptance decisions on papers will be made by December 19, 2020
- Contributors may send their extended abstract/full paper through Online Submission
- Any inquiries and further details please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org