In keeping with twelve biennial conferences over the past 24 years, the Thirteenth Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship continues to be an established forum for researchers, educators and practitioners to share their ideas and research results with other researchers and thinkers in the field, exchange feedback and hone their own research pursuits. Papers on the themes of the conference based on research or practical experience in the field may be submitted for the presentation. The authors should adhere the following guidelines:
- An Abstract (about 200 words) should be submitted through email by October 26, 2018.
- An electronic version (MS Word) of the full paper should be submitted by November 30, 2018. Full papers (less than 4000 words, typed double space) must adhere to formatting and referencing guidelines of academic/professional journals.
- Acceptance decisions on papers will be made by December 21, 2018.
- Contributors may send their abstract/full paper through Online Submission portal
- Any inquiries and further details please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org